Black & Yellow Duochrome Edition Polaroid Film for Polaroid 600
The search is over. Our most wanted experimental film returns — this time in black and yellow. 8 instant photos filled with duochrome chemistry to turn reality on its head. A unique 600 film to explore the edge of your creativity. A limited edition release your imagination won’t want you to miss.
One of the most talked about films returns — 5 years after it was first released with The Impossible Project: the fans who saved Polaroid photography from extinction. This unique two-tone film has the deep contrasts you love from black and white 600 film, but is made hyperreal with an injection of color. Make the real surreal with the experimental film that pushes creative boundaries.
- Black and Yellow instant film for Polaroid 600 cameras
- A black and white film injected with yellow dye for a unique finish.
- 8 photos per pack
- Black frame
- Contains a battery to power your camera and flash
- Format: 4.2″ x 3.5″ (107 mm x 88 mm)
- Image area: 3.1″ x 3.1″ (79 mm x 79 mm)
- Development time: 5-10 minutes
- Also compatible with i-Type cameras