Minolta MAC-Zoom 90
The AF-Zoom 90 / MAC-Zoom 90 is a compact camera with infrared autofocus, f/3.5-7.5 38-90mm zoom lens, and built-in pop-up flash, made by Minolta.
- Introduced in 1990s
- Lens: 38-90mm f/3.5-7.5 Power Zooming Lens
- Focusing : Infrared active-type multi-beam autofocus with cancellable focus hold and coupled autoexposure lock.
- Exposure System : Programmed auto exposure controlled by multi-zone meterinf and subject-distance data.
- Power: 1x 6V 2CR5 lithium battery
- Dimensions : 144 x 80 x 62 mm
- Weight: 440 g (without battery)
Condition : Refer photos on condition - Signs of use (but not limited to) on front cover.
Includes : Strap
Important. Please read before purchase :-