MiNT Instantkon SF70
One camera. Endless options.
Why is manual control so important in a camera? It's all about what’s possible. Be free to create the images you desire. Shutter speeds, aperture selections, focusing controls, built-in flash, and long exposure — SF70 is designed for both the experienced and amateur shooter.
Perfect for street photography, family snapshots, art projects, and daily practice. SF70 gives you the best pictures.
Square format. Classic and original.
Square format photography has been loved for over a century. This classic and timeless format never fails to stand the test of time. lt reminds you of your first kiss, the moment your baby called ‘mama’, and the time when you fell in love with instant photography.
- Apertures: f/5.6, f/6.7, f/8, f/11, f/16, f/22
- Lens: 3-element lens with glass, aspherical lenses, f=93 mm, EFL (Effective Focal Length) (35mm equivalent: 50mm)
- Coating: Multi-layer coated
- Focusing distance: 0.75m (29.5 inches) - ∞ (manual focus)
- Depth-of-field (@ 0.75m and f/5.6): 4.9cm (35mm equivalent: f/2.4)
- Shutter speed: 1/500 - 1sec (A mode), B mode - maximum 10mins
- Viewfinder: Real image viewfinder, 0.44x
- Exposure control: AUTO, A+1, A-1, B, R-flash, 1/500, 1/250, 1/125, 1/60, 1/30, 1/15, 1/8, 1/4, 1/2, 1, OFF
- Flash: Built-in electronic flash with auto-brightness balance
- Multiple exposures: Yes, unlimited times
- Film: Fujifilm Instax Square Film
- Adapters: Cable release socket, tripod mount socket, neck strap eyelets, and 2.5mm audio jack
- Battery: 2 AA Alkaline batteries (included)
- Warranty: 5-years