Pentax Espio 140M
Pentax Espio 140M is a 35mm compact camera with autofocus and zoom lens, is is part of the Pentax Espio IQZoom series issued by Pentax in 1998. A IQZoom version was also available.
- Launched in 1998.
- Type : 35mm compact camera.
- Film Format : 35mm
- Lens : 38-140mm
- Shutter Speed : shutter speed range is from 2 to 1/400
- Focusing : five point auto focus system with a focus range of 0.8m to infinity
- Film Speed Range : ISO 25 - 3200
- DX decoding.
- Built-in flash.
- Body weight : 234g.
- Requires : 1x CR123A battery
Condition : Refer photos on condition - Slight marks on hand grip area.
Includes : Nil
Important. Please read before purchase :-