The Elikon 535 is a 35mm film camera that was made by Belomo. The prototype version, with a rather different design, was called Elikon 5.
- Introduced in 1990s.
- Focusing: estimated by symbols, ranging from 1.2m-inf
- Combined shutter/aperture unit with speeds estimated by weather symbols (1/90-1/512)
- Lens: Minar-2 35mm f/3.8
- Aperture value and shutter speed are interrelated and can not be changed independently
- Metering: manual by wether symbols,
- Film speed range: GOST 50-400, setting button on the bottom plate
- Aperture up to f/16
- Body is plastic
Includes : Box, Manual.
Important. Please read before purchase :-