Ricoh MyPort 330 Super
The Ricoh Myport 330 Super is an autofocus compact camera for 35mm film, introduced by Ricoh in 1995. It is also known as the RZ-3000, the Shotmaster 130Z, or the Q-130Z. This camera features an accurate 7-point passive multi autofocus system with 1024 focusing steps, easy 2-dial control, high-power zoom flash for tele shooting etc.
- Released in April 1995.
- Lens: 38mm f/4.5 - 130mm f/9.5, 6 elements in 3 groups
- Focus: 7-point multi autofocus with single AF facility, 1024 focusing steps, Passive Autofocus with auxiliary AF light
- Focusing Range: 1.0 m - infinity
- Shutter: 2 sec. - 1/330 sec.
- Film Speed Range: ISO 50 - 3200 (DX-code system)
- Built-in Flash: Zoom flash, G.N. 17 - 21 (ISO 100/m), Auto/ On/ Off, Slow synchro, Red-eye reduction, Red-eye reduction slow synchro
- Flash Range: wide 1.0 m - 5.3 m / tele 1.0 m - 3.2 m (ISO 100)
- Other Features: Twin-dial selector with LED, Automatic backlight control, Super-night mode, Action mode, Portrait mode, Continuous shooting mode, Film pre-wind system, Optical remote control
- Dimensions: 128 mm X 72 mm X 52 mm
- Weight: 295 g (without battery)
- Requires : 2x CR123A batteries
Includes : Nil
Important. Please read before purchase :-