The difference between Meter D and Meter S
- Meter S: The Meter S is a light meter with OLED display screen, all parameters are displayed on the OLED screen, built-in lithium battery, Type-C charging. Compared with Meter D, Meter S has a smaller size, faster metering speed and simpler operation. Real-time metering is the biggest feature of meter S. It can meter light completely without manual operation, and the speed is very fast.
Meter D:The dual-dial light meter on the Meter D is similar to the
M gear of a camera. The parameters are all engraved on the mechanical
turntable, you need to manually turn the turntable, and use the indicator light to determine the current exposure combination. Driven by CR1632
button battery, the standby battery life is very long, up to six months or one year (depending on the frequency of use). The exterior design of Meter D looks better, and it matches the old camera better.
It should be noted that the accuracy of the two light meters are the same. If you want to learn more about the two light meters,you can search for our product models on YouTube, and there are related evaluation videos.
- Metering range : Average 30°
- EV Range : 1-22
- Mount Position : Adjustable (3 positions)
- Battery :built-in 120mAh lithium battery
- Battery Life : average 12hrs non-stop
- Weight : 40g
- Dimensions : 36x25x13mm
*Brass Editions come in black paint. Exposed brass effect depends on usage or can be intentionally worn off by polishing.