- Back by popular demand with a new 2021 formula
- Extended ISO 100–400 for extra experimentation
- An enchanting aesthetic with fine grain
- Standard C-41 development process
- Explore the color spectrum like you never have before
The long-lost and much-loved LomoChrome family member is back! We have received countless requests from our Community to revive this Turquoise treasure so, without further ado, meet the brand-new LomoChrome Turquoise 2021 formula! The craziest member of the color-shifting family, this turquoise treasure will take you on a trip to the magical forest of mushroom houses where everything is blue or aqua, maybe cobalt, emerald or cyan. You might even get a glimpse of gold. Whether you shoot 35 mm, 120 or 110 format, this unique film will surprise even the avid LomoChrome shooter – without the need for boring fake filters – and can be developed using the normal C-41 process so it’s super easy to get experimental.
All Lomography Color Negative films require standard C-41 processing. Just nip to your local photo lab and they should be able to process your film no problem.
If you’re up for the challenge, why not try processing your color negatives at home? Sure, it’s a little trickier than processing black and white negatives but it’s also much cheaper and immensely rewarding.
Film Size: 120
- Film Type: Color Negative
- ISO: 100–400
- DX Code: No
- Development Process: C41
- Exposures per roll: 10–16 (depending on format)