The Ricoh Hi-Color is a viewfinder camera for 35mm film first sold in 1968. There were several variations. The Hi-Color 35 BT was all black and had a more trapezoidal body shape.
What all models had in common were:
- a CdS meter,
- shutter priority automatic exposure plus manual exposure control,
- and spring powered motor drive.
The viewfinder comprises two objective lenses, an eyepiece, and two prisms in a double Porro formation, as found in binoculars.
One winding of the motor drive spring is sufficient for 15 exposures, which can be taken in rapid succession at the rate of one frame per second.
- Released in 1968
- Camera type : 35mm camera
- Lens : Rikenon 35mm f/2.8 (3-group 4 element) lens
- Shutter : 1/30 - 1/300, 1/30 for flash with manual aperture selection
- Focusing : 3 focus zones
- Dimensions : 74 x 113 x 54 mm
- Body weight : 450g.
Includes : strap, Original box and manual.
Important. Please read before purchase :-