The perfect film for shots under different lighting conditions (Available Light Photography), for sports shots with fast movements and snapshots in reportage or street photography.
With a nominal sensitivity of ISO 400/27°, the RPX 400 is a highly sensitive black-and-white film with good edge sharpness and high resolving power. For brilliant results with a wide tonal range. Ideal for moving subjects such as sports and reportage photography, even in low light situations – a versatile and reliable film for everyday use.
- Panchromatically sensitized
- ISO 400/27° from 380 to 660 nm spectral sensitivity (lg sens. < 2.0 | > -0.5)
- Resolution Contrast 1000 : 1 = 110 lp/mm
- Fine grain | Granularity RMS (× 1000) = 14
- Layer thickness of 10 mμ
- Good filter suitability thanks to a harmonious increase of tonal values in the respective color spectrum
- Exposure latitude of ± 2 f-stops
- Good pull-push properties, from ISO 200 to ISO 3200 with adjustment of development times
- Very good tone reproduction
- Very good maximum blackness (D-Max)
- Optimal flatness
- Triacetate carrier with light mask