Canon Autoboy SII
Released in 1996, the Prima Super 135 (Sureshot Z135 in America) is an advanced compact autofocus camera by Canon. It is equipped with a zoom lens with a long range from 38 mm wide angle to 135 mm tele. It was the followup to the Sure Shot Z115/Prima Super 115. The back of the camera has a mode dial similar to a 90s SLR, with scene modes for macro, portraits, moving objects and night scenes, as well as two auto modes and a spot metering mode. Additionally, a small panel folds down to reveal buttons for controlling flash modes, the date back, the self-timer and exposure adjustment ( ±1,5 stops). The camera can be used via remote control, and like several other cameras in the same series, the Super 135 was also available in a "caption" edition, which could imprint a selection of greetings on the negatives. The Japanese version, the Autoboy S II also had a panorama mode.
- Introduced in 1996
- Lens: 38–135mm f/3,6–8,9 (10 elements, 9 groups)
- Metering range (ISO 100, wide): EV 9,6 (1/60, f/3,6) – EV 18 (1/1200, f/15)
- Metering range (ISO 100, tele): EV 14 (1/200, f/8,9) – EV 21 (1/1200, f/36)
- Flash off/slow-sync (wide): EV 2,7 (2 sec., f/3,6) – EV 18 (1/1200, f/15)
- Flash off/slow-sync (tele): EV 5,3 (2 sec., f/8,9) – EV 21 (1/1200, f/36)
- Night mode (wide): EV 1,7 (4 sec., f/3,6) – EV 18 (1/1200, f/15)
- Night mode (tele): EV 4,2 (4sec., f/8,9) – EV21 (1/1200, f/36)
- Viewfinder: Real-image zoom viewfinder. 0,46x (at 38mm) – 1,44x (at 135mm) Coverage 84 %.
- Film speed range: ISO 25 – 3200 (with DX code).
- Built-in retractable flash. Guide no. 15,3. Slow-sync possible. Red-eye reduction lamp.
- Date back standard feature.
- Power: 2x CR123A 3V lithium batteries.
- Film advance speed: 1 fps (normal/action mode) and 0,8 fps (silent mode).
- Dimensions & weight: 133 x 70 x 65 mm, 375 g (with batteries)
Condition : Refer photos on condition (but not limited to), signs of use at lens area and battery compartment.
Includes : Strap
Important. Please read before purchase :-