Canon AutoBuy Luna 105
Canon Sure Shot 105 Zoom (Date), a 1997 model from Canon's phenomenally successful Sure Shot range, this compact 35mm film camera - known as the Prima Super 105 in continental Europe and Autoboy Luna 105 in Japan - has an impressive spec.
- Introduced in 1997
- Camera type : 35mm camera
- Lens: 38-105mm zoom, f/3.8-9.9. (6 elements in 6 groups, including 2 aspherical pieces for superb sharpness).
- Focus: Three-point AI active auto-focus from 0.6m to infinity.
- Viewfinder: Real image zooming, with framelines and LED ready and low-light warnings.
- Auto-loading, advancing and rewinding of DX-coded 35mm (25-3200 ISO).
- Small LCD with frame counter and mode icons.
- Shutter-speed from 2 seconds - 1/550s depending on mode.
- Auto-flash, with red-eye, forced fill, slow synch, and forced off mode. Range of 6m at ISO 100. (GN of 14). Recharge in 6 seconds.
- Real-time (RT) mode with shutter lag of just 0.03 seconds.
- Tripod socket.
- Dimensions: 123x64x46mm
- Body weight : 411g.
- Requires : CR123A lithium battery
Condition : Refer photos on condition - Auto-Date not working. Signs of use near lens and battery compartment - refer photos (doesn't affect functions, aesthetic flaws).
Includes : nil
Important. Please read before purchase :-