Fuji Cardia Travel Mini Op
Released in 1990, the Fuji Cardia Travel Mini Op is the dual-lensed compact camera from Fuji, offering 28mm and 45mm focal lengths. Has date and a panorama mode. The another Japanese edition was known as the Cardia Travel Mini Dual-P (with date and pan), while the American release is called Discovery mini Dual Date (no pan).
- Released in 1990
- Wide angle: 28 mm f/3,5, 3 elements, 3 groups.
- Normal: 45 mm f/5,6, 5 lenses, 5 groups.
- Active autofocus with pre-focus, closest range 0,45 m.
- Auto-exposure from EV 9,25 (45 mm: EV 10,9) to EV 16,9 (45 mm: EV 18).
- Backlight compensation mode, "landscape" mode (infinity focus).
- Built-in flash, range 0,45—3 m (28 mm, ISO 100).
- DX decoding from 50 to 1600 ISO in full stops; non-DX film is exposed at 100 ISO.
- Drop-in loading; the film is wound into the cartridge to protect exposed frames if the back is opened.
- Built-in date function.
- Power: 1x 3V CR123A lithium battery
- Dimensions and weight: 121x65x41 mm, 210 g.
Condition : Refer photos on condition (but not limited to).
Important. Please read before purchase :-