Konica C35 EF3 (Red)
The Konica C35 EF3 is an automatic exposure, zone focus camera with four settings for distance. It has a built-in flash and a Konica Hexanon 35mm f2.8 lens. The lens is an enhanced 5 element version. Most other C35s have a 4 element, Tessar like, construction. Manual ISO settings 25-400, shutter speeds 1/60-1/500.
The meter and the pop-up flash are powered by 2 AA batteries. The C35 EF3 takes 43mm screw-in filters.
- Made in 1981
- Lens: HEXANON 35mm F2.8, 5 elements in 4 groups
- Aperture Range: F2.8 - F16
- Focus: Zonefocus (4 settings)
- Focusing Range: 1.0 m - infinity
- Shutter: Programmed, 1/60 - 1/500 sec.
- Film Speed Range: ISO 25 - 400
- Meter Coupling Range: EV 9 - EV 17 (ISO 100)
- Viewfinder: Albada type blight frame finder
- Built-in Flash: G.N.14 m (ISO100), Flashmatic
- Filter Thread Size: 43 mm
- Body Color: Black, Silver, Red, White, Yellow, Blue, Blue Metallic (7 colors)
- Other Features: Under exposure warning light (red-LED), Electrical self-timer, Folding rewind crank
- Power Source: Two AA batteries
- Dimensions: 116mm X 69.5mm X 44.5mm
- Weight: 275g (without battery)
Condition : Refer photos on condition - (cleaned and working, just that not mint condition).
Includes : NIL
Important. Please read before purchase :-