KONICA EFJ (Blue)
The Konica Pop (marketed as C35 EFJ in Japan) was a popular 35mm compact camera by Konica, made from 1982. It had fixed focus, one shutter speed, and manual film advance and rewind. There is an 'ISO selector' which is basically an aperture selector. It has CdS-based low-light warning LED and a retractable built-in flash powered by a pair of AA cells.
The camera was available in black finish as well as a palette of body colors, including yellow, red, blue, aqua, green, lime, pink, khaki and silver.
- Made in 1982
- Camera type : 35mm camera
- Lens : 36mm f/4 lens in 4 groups and 4 elements
- Shutter : Behind-the-lens shutter, 1/125s fixed speed
- Focusing : Fixed focus, hyperfocal point at 2.8m, focus range 1.5m to infinity
- Aperture : in the range f/4 - f/16 in full stops, depending on ISO and flash settings
- Viewfinder : Bright Albada-type viewfinder with low light indicator
- Dimensions : 116x70x47mm
- Body weight : 270g.
Condition : Refer photos on condition - crack at back cover.
Includes : Strap
Important. Please read before purchase :-