Kyocera P. Mini 2
You save 16%
The P. mini 2 is a fixed-focus point-and-shoot camera introduced by the Japanese manufacturer Kyocera in 1993.
- Introduced in March 1993.
- Camera Type: 35mm Lens shutter camera
- Lens: Kyocera Lens 32mm f/3.8, 4 elements in 3 groups
- Focus: Fixed-focus with infinity focus facility
- Shutter: Programmed, 1/60 sec. ~ 1/200 sec.
- Film Speed Range: ISO 100 ~ 400
- Flash: Auto / On / Off
- Other Features: Panorama photography, Automatic film loading, Automatic film advance, Automatic film rewind, Mid-roll film rewind facility, Self-timer
- Dimensions: 118 mm X 64 mm X 47 mm
- Body weight : 185g.
- Requires : 2x AA batteries
Includes : Case (refer photo for condition)
Important. Please read before purchase :-