Kyocera P. mini AF
The P. mini AF is an auto-focus point-and-shoot camera introduced by the Japanese manufacturer Kyocera in 1992.
- Release Date: October 1992
- Camera Type: 35mm Lens shutter camera
- Lens: Kyocera Lens 32mm f/3.5, 4 elements in 3 groups
- Focus: Active auto-focusing system, 3 focusing zones
- Focusing Range: 1.2 m ~ infinity
- Shutter: Programmed, 1/60 sec. ~ 1/200 sec.
- Viewfinder: Albada-type
- Film Speed Range: ISO 100 ~ 400 (DX-code system)
- Flash: Auto / On / Off
- Other Features: Switchable panorama, Automatic film loading, Automatic film advance, Automatic film rewind with mid-roll rewind facility, Self-timer
- Power Source: two AA-type batteries (alkaline or manganese)
- Dimensions: 118 mm X 64 mm X 47 mm
- Weight: 200 g (without batteries)
- Requires : 2x AA batteries
Condition : Signs of use - refer photos.
Includes : Nil
Important. Please read before purchase :-