Minolta Capios 150s
The Minolta Capios 150s is a compact camera for 35mm film made in the year 2000. These were made in China. It's a full automatic camera with a focus-lock function and a range of flash settings. An accessory remote control was available as well as a data-back version.
Introduced in 2000
- Camera type : 35mm camera
- 37.5-150mm lens
- aperture range f/5.4-11.9
- finder magnification wide 0,4x and tele 1,42x
- finder coverage 86%
- minimum focus distance wide 0,6mtr and tele 0,85mtr.
- ISO range ISO 25 - 3200
- metering range EV 3 - 17
- flash range wide 0,6mtr - 4,6mtr and tele 0,85mtr - 2mtr.
- Dimensions: 112 x 60 x 44 mm
- Body weight : 190g.
- Requires : CR123A battery
Condition : Refer photos on condition - Black spot on LCD screen, does not affect functions. Signs of use at film cover - refer photos (doesn't affect functions, aesthetic flaws).
Includes : case (refer photo condition)
Important. Please read before purchase :-