The OZ 130 from the OZ series series is a 35mm compact camera released by Olympus.
- Released in : 1999
- Type: Full automatic 35 mm autofocus lens-shutter camera with built-in 38 ~ 130 mm zoom lens.
- Film format: 35 mm standard DX-coded film (24 x 36 mm)
- Lens: Olympus lens 38~130 m m . F 4 ~ 10.3, 10 elements in 8 groups.
- Focusing range: Wide-angle: 0.6 m (2 ft) - (infinity) Telephoto: 0.9 m (3 ft) - (infinity)
- Power: 1 x 3V CR123A lithium battery
Condition : Refer photos on condition - Signs of use on body and near lens area.
Includes : NIL
Important. Please read before purchase :-