Pentax Espio 170SL
The Pentax IQZoom 170SL is a 35mm compact zoom camera with autofocus made by Pentax. It was also known as the Espio 170SL.
- Launched in 2001.
- Type : 35mm compact camera.
- Film Format : 35mm
- Lens : SMC Pentax power zoom 38mm - 170mm f/5.6 - f/12.8 lens; 8 elements in 6 groups
- Shutter: Programmed AE electronic lens shutter. Shutter speeds: approx. 1/250 sec. to 2 sec.; 1/2 sec. to 1 min. in Bulb mode
- Aperture : f/5.6-12.8
- Focusing : Phase-matching passive five-point autofocus system. Infinitylandscape/Spot AF mode available
- Autofocusing Range : 2.45 ft. (0.75m) to infinity (at 38mm). 3.9 ft. (1.2m) to infinity (at 170mm).
- Exposure Control : Programmed auto exposure control with multi-segment metering.
- Film Speed Range : Auto film-speed setting with DX-coded film from ISO25 to ISO3200
- DX decoding.
- Built-in flash.
- Requires : 1x CR2 battery
Condition : Refer photos on condition- bottom of camera, signs of use.
Includes : Nil
Important. Please read before purchase :-