Prinz 35 ER
The Prinz 35 ER is a rare compact, fixed-lens, 35mm shutter-priority rangefinder camera. The camera is very similar in most respects to the Minolta Hi-Matic 7sII, Vivitar 35ES and Konica Auto S3, and is believed to have been built by Cosina. The 35 ER has a fast (f/1.7) 40mm, six-element lens that has garnered a reputation for extremely sharp and detailed images.
- Type: 35mm rangefinder camera with shutter priority automation.
- Lens: 40mm/1.7, 6 elements in 4 groups.
- Shutter: Inter-lens, leaf-type.
- Shutter Speeds: 1/8 sec -1/500 sec., B.
- Exposure Meter: CdS cell located above front lens element.
- Exposure Value Range: EV 4.5 - EV 17.
- Film Speed Range: ISO 25-800.
- Flash Synchronization: Built-in X-synchronization at all speeds, manual flash compensation feature.
- Focusing System: Superimposed rectangle, rangefinder-type.
- Film Advance: Manual, lever operated, single-stroke.
- Self-Timer: Mechanical, 10-sec. delay.
- Filter Mount: screw-on, 49 mm.
- Dimensions: 114 mm x 60 mm x 74 mm.
- Weight: 465 g.
Condition : Refer photos on condition.
Includes : lens cap
Important. Please read before purchase :-