Ricoh FF-3D AF Super
The FF-3 AF is a compact autofocus point and shoot 35mm film camera released by Japanese manufacturer Ricoh in 1982. A version was available called FF-3D AF.
- Released in 1984.
- Type : 35mm compact camera.
- Film Format : 35mm
- Lens : Rikenon 35mm F3.2, 5 elements in 4 groups
- Shutter : Programed electronic shutter 1/8-1/500 Uses 2 AA batteries with self-timer
- Focusing : Auto focus
- Built-in flash.
- Dimension : 130 x 70 x 46mm
- Body weight : 290g.
- Requires : 2x AA batteries
Condition : Refer photos on condition - Slight marks on autodate button, battery contact corrode have been cleaned, but signs of use.
Includes : Nil
Important. Please read before purchase :-