Ricoh MyPort Zoom 320PS
The Myport Zoom 320P is an autofocus point-n-shoot camera for 35mm film, introduced by Ricoh in July 1993 as the successor to their Myport Zoom mini. The upgrades were focused mainly on the extension of its rather short zoom range and the preservation of its ultra-compact body size. The 38-60mm 1.6X zoom on the mini was replaced by a more versatile 32-64mm 2.0X zoom while the external body design and the size were kept almost the same.
- Release Date: July 1993
- Lens: 32mm f/4.9 - 64mm f/8.8, 2.0X Zoom, 6elements in 6groups
- Focus: Single-point active autofocus, 30 steps
- Focusing Range: 0.6m - infinity (telephoto), 0.8m - infinity (wide angle)
- Shutter: Programmed, 1 sec.(Super-night mode), 1/3 - 1/300 sec.(Normal mode)
- Film Speed Range: ISO 64 - 3200 (DX-code system)
- Built-in Flash: G.N.19 m (ISO100), Auto / On / Off / Red-eye reduction
- Other Features: Automatic backlight compensation, Continuous shooting mode, TV mode, Super-night mode, Switchable panorama, Self-timer, Electrical remote control socket, Film door safety lock
- Power Source: 3V lithium battery (CR-123A)
- Dimensions: 119mm X 68mm X 42.5mm
- Weight: 240g (without battery)
Condition : Refer photos on condition .
Important. Please read before purchase :-