The XF-30 is compact 35mm film camera from Ricoh.
It uses a 35mm Rikenon f/4.0 lens, that is protected by a sliding lens cover. The focusing can be adjusted 1.0m to infinity by sliding control above the lens. Three zone-focus marks can be selected. The shutter has a range of 1/30 to 1/500 sec. The self-timer has a delay of approx. 10 sec. The film ISO speed can be adjusted on the face of the camera from 100, 200, 400 or 1000.
- Released in 1985.
- Type: 35mm lens electronic shutter type
- Lens: 35mm color Rikenon f4.0 lens
- Focusing: By zone-focus marks from 1.0 to infinity
- Shutter: Programmed type electronic shutter, 1/30 - 1/500 sec.
- Self-Timer: Built-in electronic type. Operating delay of approx. 10 sec.
- Viewfinder: Reverse Galilean viewfinder Magnification 0.53X, Field of view 80%
- Exposure Adjustment: With CdS photocell, Exposure Coupling Range EV9 - EV17 (ISO 100)
- Film Speed Range: ISO 100 -1000.
- Film Advance/Rewind: Electric motor with Film Transport Monitor. Automatic 1st frame setting. Automatic film rewind at the end of film
- Film Loading: RICOH Auto-Load system
- Exposure Counter: Additive, automatically resets to zero when the camera back is opened
- Built-in flash: Automatic pop-up electronic flash in dim light
- Dimensions: 121 mm X 66 mm X 45 mm
- Weight: 225 g (without battery)
- Requires : 2x AA batteries
Includes : Case.
Important. Please read before purchase :-