The LOMO Smena 8m is an entry-level 35mm camera from the 1970s Soviet Union, now mostly regarded as a toy camera. It is an extremely low-tech, fully manual, no-frills plastic box capable of shooting surprisingly decent photos. There is no focus aid - focus is set by guessing the distance to your subject and setting that distance on the lens. The frame counter is considered by many to be worthless.
- Released in 1970s.
- Film Type : All standard 35mm
- Lens : Triplet 43 / 40mm, f/4
- Focal Range : 1m to infinity
- Shutter Speeds : B, 1/15, 1/30, 1/60, 1/125, 1/250
- Aperture Ring : 8 blades
- Apertures : f/4, f/5.6, f/8, f/11,f/16
- Weight : 289g
- Size : 70 x 100 x 60mm
Condition : Refer photos on condition - Signs of use / age on metal plates.
Includes : nil
Important. Please read before purchase :-