Yashica L AF Date
The Yashica L AF is a autofocus compact 35mm film camera manufactured by Kyocera in 1986.
It uses a Yashica branded 32mm f/3.5 auto focus lens. The lens is able to focus from 0.8 to inf. The lens is proteced by a cover that retract when the power slider is enabled. It has shutter speeds from 1/30 to 1/450 of a sec. DX coded 100 to 1000 ISO can be used. Power is with a lithium 2CR5.
The date version Yashica L AF-D can imprint Y/M/D or Hour/Min or No Display for no imprinting. 2019 is the final year that can be printed. A CR2025 button cell powers the date unit.
- Release Date: 1986
- Lens: Yashica lens 32mm f/3.5 auto focus lens
- Focus: autofocus.
- Focusing range: 0.8 to inf.
- Shutter: 1/30 to 1/450 of a sec.
- Film Speed Range: DX coded 100 to 1000 ISO
- Built-in Flash: G.N. 19m (ISO 100), Auto / On / Off
- Requires : 2CR5 battery.
Condition : Refer photos on condition .
Includes : nil
Important. Please read before purchase :-