Highly sensitive, panchromatic black-and-white negative film, with high sharpness performance on a transparent carrier. It is a reliable film, even under changing light conditions (Available Light photography).
With a nominal sensitivity of ISO 400/27°, Rollei Retro 400S is a highly sensitive black-and-white film. Despite its high sensitivity it can be easily pushed to ISO 800/30°. It also performs well and reliably in borderline areas such as available light photography.
- Panchromatically sensitized
- ISO 400/27° from 380 to 730 nm spectral sensitivity
- Resolution Contrast 1000 : 1 = 160 lp/mm
- Fine grain | Granularity RMS (× 1000) = 11
- Coating thickness of 10 mμ
- Unrestricted use in daylight as well as in artificial light
- Very good tone reproduction
- Very good maximum blackness (D-Max)