Create dramatic black and white shots with this disposable film camera!
Master the subtle art of black and white photography with this version of the Simple Use Film Camera! This compact disposable film camera comes preloaded with our Lady Grey ISO 400 film so that you can create moody shots filled with fine grain and rich monochrome tones with every click of the shutter.
What’s more, thanks to the powerful flash you can capture the moody monochrome madness everywhere you go 一 even in low-light situations.
- Analogue Made Easy: Lomography’s Simple Use Film Camera is preloaded with film so you can start shooting straight away.
- Filled with Fantastic Film: the Lomography Lady Grey ISO 400 film is perfect for moody monochrome shots with fine grain and rich character.
- Take Your Camera Everywhere You Go: Portable and light, the Simple Use Film Camera can easily be your go-to camera for everyday shooting.
- Easy to Develop Your Pictures: Just hand in your film at any photo lab. It’s quick and easy to get your photos developed!
- Reload and Keep Shooting: If you’re feeling like an analogue superstar, you can easily reload your camera once you’ve finished the first roll. Mix and match between our wide range of Lomography 35 mm films and check out our Reload Kits!
|Lens Focal Length
|1m to Infinity
“Lomography has some really cool and fun options now available for purchase: disposable cameras.”-The Phoblographer
“Lomography’s Simple Use camera is definitely a change of pace.”—Petapixel
“Instead of being the only option, film photography is a growing trend in the digital age. Carried by this tide, Lomography introduced another set of cameras for the film lovers – the Simple Use Film Camera.”—DIY Photography
“Lomography never rests. Fresh off last month’s introduction of the Lomo’Instant Camera, Lomo has taken the wraps off of yet another camera: the Simple Use Film Camera.”—Hypebeast
“Champion of film Lomography has made exploring the 35mm format that much more accessible today, though, launching a trio of super-cheap cameras, preloaded with its dreamy films, that even the most inexperienced of photographers can easily get to grips with.”—Engadget